- i3 ADVANTAGE provides high value consulting focused on creating high performance in operations, supply chain, procurement, marketing and sales in both private and public sector organizations through effective transformation.
- The best way to determine whether i3 ADVANTAGE can assist your organization is to consider a sampling of i3 ADVANTAGE's consulting engagements.
- A major retailer wanted to move to a demand driven supply network, but was unclear as to how to proceed. i3 ADVANTAGE provided an entire supply chain assessment that not only provided the necessary insight in how to move towards their goal, but also identified other areas of opportunity for efficiency and savings beyond the scope of the project. This included recommendations on organizational realignment, inventory management, forecasting, technology, metrics and performance measurements.
- Working with a leading bank i3 ADVANTAGE developed their corporate-wide procurement strategy, approaches to ensure corporate-wide buy-in and identified key spend areas to target for savings and process improvement. i3 ADVANTAGE's insight led to identification of what has become one of the this corporation's leading initiatives in procurement with an estimated $30 million plus in savings opportunities identified. Prior to the i3 ADVANTAGE report, the bank believed that this particular category had limited opportunity and was well controlled within the organization. The bank is also engaged in a complete overhaul of the process based on the recommendations presented.
- An organization in the financial sector was having significant issues with procurement being engaged by internal stakeholders, with many choosing to bypass procurement because of what was deemed a lack of knowledge, responsiveness, and ability. i3 ADVANTAGE provided a review of the whys of the issue and provided a full-scope approach including a marketing plan for procurement to gain greater penetration within the organization and thus deliver effectively to the bottom-line.
- A government agency was struggling with how best to position a shared services procurement group to effectively meet client needs, while at the same time ensuring adherence to public procurement protocol. i3 ADVANTAGE provided a 360 degree review of the current state/issues and provided recommendations that proposed an effective organizational design and process protocol to address all the issues. i3 ADVANTAGE also understood that a phased approach would be necessary given this organization and as such provided an immediate implementable approach, as well as a "desired" long-term construct and process which could be effectively implemented in a six to 12 month timeframe.
- A government department needed to have thought-leadership and a strategy for more effectively engaging the vendor community given the high political profile and sensitivity of this issue. i3 ADVANTAGE provided this organization with an approach which took into account all stakeholder issues and ensured that it was workable on a day-to-day basis -- not become a bureaucratic nightmare which would leave all sides dissatisfied. i3 ADVANTAGE was also asked by this client to develop a white-paper with recommendations and a strategy for engagement of small/medium enterprises and supplier diversity.
- A major retailer required a full-scope supply chain assessment for 3 of its locations and a strategy how to develop a "hub and spoke" model of distribution. All aspects of the supply chain were reviewed with gap analysis and recommendations on warehouse/space utilization and configuration, pick/pack optimization, logistics, distribution, technology and financial implications. Recommendations have been implemented
- Worked with a major distribution company to develop and implement strategies that ensured a more sustainable supply chain. This included alternative delivery arrangements, improved efficiencies on pick/pack line resulting in lower energy use, and revamping of delivery cartons, which reduced costs significantly and provided a marketing and sales opportunity to gain and retain clients
- Provided recommendations on and implemented e-Procurement, as well as B2B and B2C programs in several sectors
- Implemented Supplier Diversity Programs in several organizations
These are just a few of the engagements during which i3 ADVANTAGE made a significant positive impact to and organization. Many clients have come back to work with i3 more than once and all clients are referenceable.
If you would like to investigate how you can get the i3 ADVANTAGE, email us by clicking here, or call us at 416-727-0372